AudioSalad’s centralized cloud infrastructure and powerful MacOS app allow content owners to effectively manage their digital assets and metadata. With your catalog managed in AudioSalad, you can easily access your content, assign and edit metadata for your releases, and ensure that your music is properly represented and shared with all of your partners and DSPs. No more fighting with spreadsheets, uploading and downloading files from multiple platforms, or performing redundant manual data entry – once your content is setup in AudioSalad, it is ready for delivery, sharing, collaboration, and monetization.
Metadata / Asset Management
AudioSalad metadata and asset management includes the following functionality:
- Automatically transcode audio files from 24-bit HD WAV down to 96kbps streaming optimized MP3.
- Assign industry standard metadata to your releases and tracks, including automatic UPC and ISRC assignment.
- Model track participants like song writers, remixers, producers, publishers, and other standard or custom contributor roles.
- Categorize and tag your content and create playlists based on your own custom genres, moods, themes, etc.
- Attach lyrics to your tracks in both standard text and time coded (TTML) formats.
- Securely store print resolution artwork, multi-language liner notes, digital booklets, and other digital assets.
- Export content and metadata in various formats for sharing with your partners.
For a complete list of Metadata and Asset Management frequently asked questions, click here.
Working with AudioSalad has really helped the workflow within our international teams and distributors, making the delivery of media assets much less labor intensive. The AudioSalad platform is always ahead of the curve, and their support team is always friendly and on-point.- Silva Screen Records